Sunday, January 23, 2005

cliché?




A cliché is something that is believed by the majority of human beings. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it contains a bit of truth in it.

But, of course, as you might've guessed by now, I don't believe in them.

Here is one example:

"Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today"

Say, for instance, today is thursday.
I haven't wash my dishes, I haven't done my laundry. Well, I haven't done a lot of things.
What is your suggestion?
Do it now? Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today?

Are you stupid, or something?

Of course I will put off until tomorrow what I can do tomorrow!

That's my motto!
"Put off until tomorrow what you can do tomorrow!"

Another cliché!

And because I don't believe in any cliché, I won't believe the last one either.

So what exactly do I believe?

I believe in reality. And no cliché of any sort will be able to describe reality.